Friday, April 25, 2008

I feel like I really got a lot done today.
I finally reserved our spot at the Pergula Arbor in the Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.... (giggle)
It is now officially ours!
OURS.
OURS! (hehe!)
It is amazing how much more real and exciting it all feels now that we have the park reserved for US!
I also bought a wedding gown today. (Yippey!)

It is lovely and it is hanging in my closet. I keep going in there (my closet) struggling to get above the shoes I have flopped on the floor just inside the door and then over the clothes I have piled here and there on top of the crunch machine and my hope chest-

If I can get my left foot firmly planted just beyond the spot where the closet door can't swing any further open I can then lean in around the door with the rest of my body... lean... lean... waaaaay to the left and while leaning push the door shut behind me while simultaneously pivoting to make it all work, to look at my dress - turn my dress around to look at the train and giggle to myself and then turn around and giggle at Nicholas.

I definitely need to clean out my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment