Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One womans heart


I truly enjoy serving my man.


Some women don’t, and that’s "ok" for them, grrrreat for them; but I do.


I like to hand him the fork that will nourish him.

I like to anticipate his need for a napkin!


As I fold the napkin between my fingers and hand it to him I visualize what it is going to feel like as it brushes over his mouth and cheeks. Lucky little napkin.


Some women feel that to serve their man is to be subservient and lowers themselves and that in itself is good reason for them not to do it! (If you ask me)


I don’t feel that way at all.


I hate folding laundry, HATE it, but not his.

I love to touch the things that will touch him, I LOVE him and I love to think loving thoughts as I fold or hang the shirts that will hang off his shoulders. Shoulders that are there to love me and keep me warm and hold me close and offer me protection. I don't need to be protected but I need his shoulders. .. shoulders that belong to a real man, a strong man, a man to admire; and I do.

I don’t bunch socks, I refuse, I throw them in a laundry basket and don’t think to them again, he knows that- but once in a while I’ll bunch some for him since I know he hates rummaging through the sock basket trying to find matches.

As I stack them in his drawer I think to myself how he knows I don’t do socks, he knows it and he may look at that little pile of bunched up socks in his drawer and feel loved every single morning until they run out, because I took the time to bunch them up and put them there for him.

I also think to myself that even if he doesn’t feel the way I mentioned whenever he opens his sock drawer, I will.

I will.

And it feels beautiful to love someone like that.

I want him to feel really good.


Some women don’t think it is important for their man to feel good, they actually feel threatened somehow by him feeling good about himself and that’s fine for them but I know better.

I know that the best man to be with is a healthy, fulfilled, loved and happy (sexy) man (gotta have sexy) who doesn’t second guess himself or those around him but is filled with the assurance of his following- filled with the assurance that his dreams are important.

That is the kind of man I share my life with!


Some women are just missing out on all the fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment