Sunday, December 14, 2008

WarCraft

Nicholas was playing World Of Warcraft tonight and he was showing me how this particular spot he was in reminded him of Star Wars Galaxies because there was this looooong drop if he were to jump and after he explained it to me and waited for me to look and acknowledge what he was talking about, his toon did jump and began to fall in slow motion, floating past this beautiful glowing silver tree.

It really was a fantastic looking tree! One that made you sincerely wish that it were real so you stood a chance at being able to stand below it one day, admiring it first hand.

We both thought it was beautiful.

I asked him what it was called and he told me it was named the Broken life tree.



As Nicholas' toon floated on past the sparkly Broken life tree, making the looooong decent downward which I spoke about above, he asked me if I thought that tree was lovely and when I did, he said "see that tree is us. It is. That tree is us."

And I loved it that the tree was US because of the way we thought it was beautiful together~ which is just something else that I love about my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment