Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sweatin before I'm an oldie!

Oh my gosh...........


the computers at my place of employment have been SO out of whack with a completely jacked server problem for almost a month now, but they hit an all time low over t his past week and a half.


Miraculously today, when I logged on and tried to open various programs- after a bit of a pause they all popped right open!
It was a beautiful beautiful beautiful thing.


For the past month or so that the computers have been so messed up everyone at work has been talking about how we should have never stopped doing all the paperwork by hand
- yea right.

Whatever.



Last week I started working out.

Well, run/walking -
which means I half run and half walk a given distance.

Which, last week was 5 miles.

No not 5 miles a day-
(My aching ass wishes...)

5 miles the whole week.

I have committed to go 10 miles this week.

Which by the way, I read is an extremely good cardio vascular work out.

Walk 2 minutes and run 2 minutes.




Except that I am actually doing it by the block... or so... *shrug*

I got two miles under my belt tonight and am off to an excellent start with my goal for the week.

Wooot!

No comments:

Post a Comment