Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thinking about our wedding

I don't mind this photo because my butt doesn't look alllll that big in it...
it looks at least average
and I guess I'm ok with that.
N snapped this photo on our way down to our spot


This one too

Here we are standing at the entrance to OUR path
which of course leads to OUR sacred spot!


N snapped this photo from our actual path..
it looks a lot the same on the other side of the little "bridge"
which is a part of our path.
This is IN our actual spot and is precisely
where Pop, Mom and Dad will be standing.
We were going to have them move the bench but I came to
find that it is cemented to the ground......
so we won't be moving the bench.
We will be standing right in front of it though with Vince
and N's life
long friend Abe
will be off to the left there and my Gramps and Helen
(if they are coming) off to the right.
You probably can't tell but
It's going to be SO GREAT!
You can't really see what the full area is like because this shot
is up close but this is what you
see when you walk straight into our spot from the little path.


N shot this when we were leaving.
He just looked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment